- 6 oz rolled oats
- 17 oz whole milk
- 13 oz water
- 1 pinch salt (optioneel)
- Place rolled oats, whole milk, water and salt in mixing bowl and cook 11 min/195°F//speed 2. Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- Top oatmeal with a mix of ground flax seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds or sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon sugar, honey or maple syrup.
- Oatmeal will thicken as it rests.
- For smooth oatmeal: grind oats 20-30 sec/speed 5 before adding other ingredients.
- If you prefer to use all milk or all water, rather than a combination of the two, replace the quantities above with 30 oz total of either.
- Single Portion: place 2 oz rolled oats, 5 oz whole milk and 3 oz water into mixing bowl and cook 7-8 min/195°F//speed 2.