- 30 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 100 g frozen strawberries
- 60 g frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- 1 apple, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 100 g fruit juice of choice
- 20 g LSA (optional - see Tips)
- 15 g pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp mulberries dried (optional - see Tips)
- 50 g fresh blueberries (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut chips
- Place pistachios into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7. Transfer half into a bowl and set aside.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, banana, half of the apple cubes, juice, LSA (optional), syrup and 2 tablespoons of the hemp seeds, then blend 1 min/speed 10.
- Divide smoothie between 2 bowls and top with remaining apple cubes, dried mulberries (optional), fresh blueberries (optional), coconut chips, remaining chopped pistachios and remaining 1 tablespoon hemp seeds to serve.
- To make your own LSA, refer to the recipe on Cookidoo®.
- If you can't find dried mulberries, you can replace them with fresh or frozen mulberries, or use dried fruit of choice.